I am so thankful to Y & R for giving me the opportunity to use this clip:
That’s Victor’s testimony from last week.
On to some other things:
- I’ve been a little down and very distracted lately, so I apologize to my 10 faithful readers for not being a little bit more prolific. It doesn’t help that Y & R hasn’t been very compelling as of late, in my opinion.
- So they’re bringing back Kevin Schmidt as Noah. He never should have been recast in the first place, but I didn’t think the new guy was that bad. Hopefully, this means no more corny musical interludes for the time-being though.
- Am I the only one who would love to see Adam get with Phyllis? Michael Muhney has a great chemistry with Michelle Stafford, and their characters have similar dark sides.
- Is Roxy still on the show? Does she have a last name yet?
- I thought Abby was past the Naked Heiress stuff….doesn’t make too much sense to me
- They re-cast little Nate as a Doctor only to make a cameo appearance? Really?
- I fear that they are going to ruin a great death (even if I disagree with killing off Cane) by having a long lost twin or something like that. And when is Lily going to find that damn note? It has to be a twin, or else Lily is crazy. Speaking of Lily….
- I don’t have a problem with interracial dating. Love knows no color, you can’t help who you fall in love with. However, can they find just one black guy Lily’s interested in? I know she’s related to every black man in town except for the DA, but geez.
- I’m not really feeling the whole “finding Daisy’s baby” story line. I did, however, find it interesting that the baby broker is none other than…
I got nothing else for ya. Not that I watch that kind of thing….